- Will my stocking get to me in time for Christmas?
Yes! As long as you place your order by December 10th, 2019 - we may adjust this date at the beginning of December based on our availability.
- How should I care for my Custom Christmas Stockings?
If you should need to wash your stocking, please hand wash it in cool water with mild soap & lay flat to dry completely.
- Tell me a little bit about Churchtown Chapeau Co. Custom Knit Christmas Stockings
Our heirloom Christmas stockings are inspired by the traditional designs of Scandinavian knitting. Each stocking is knit in Pennsylvania using the highest quality American spun wool from a 130 year old mill in Maine. We are thrilled that products made with care in our homes will become part of traditions and celebrations in yours.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you do not need a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you can use it.